Thanks for answer. Yes, nice design, I also want create some like this : https://kataster.skgeodesy.sk/
If you can look for my source, I am sure, you found many strange functions, but at this moment I tryed differrent things to learh how it works.
In attach is sample source from xb2net example with some modifications and also my DBF table RKU807.DBF to examine it.
1. I run webserve (for example like this :
WEBSERVE /IP:192.168.0.234 /PORT:1234 /SPORT:1234 /CPU:1
2. in index.htm calling Login_raukn.htm as here
<td><img SRC=Bullet.gif ALT="*"></td>
<td class="link"><a href=/TC/Login_Raukn.htm class="cold" title="Run Web Raukn">Web Raukn Application Test</a></td>
3. In login_raukn.htm (in TC subdir) for testing is UID "24342" , without password
4. then call function with action='Login_Raukn' , this is in Timeclock_raukn called as WEBPROC Login_Raukn() PATH TC
5. after test UID go oClient:HTTPResponse:Content := DrawOuterFrame_Raukn( oClient:GetSessionHandle() )
6. when open Timeclock window , I select from menu in WEBPROC TimeClock_Raukn() PATH TC
case cAction == "VYBER KATASTRALNE UZEMIE"
and start WEB_TC_BrowseTable( xbBase64Encode(var2char(aParam)) )
7. Browsetable is also modified to open my database (Foxpro indexed ) RKU807.DBF, because there is dbesys modified and also some LAT_IBM function to convert umlauts
8. When show window with table, I select row (with radio button or click to row), and when LOGOUT, or click button
Logout_raukn_ku i need to save variable RCTRL to some Local or Public variable to select this record
There are many various examples, which I tryed.
I know, this need some time to look for this, If you can, and have some little time to look, this help me.
For example in function
WEBPROC Logout_Raukn() PATH TC
is GETVAR UID AS nID
but in nID is NIL,
and when use this :
i know who is logged in also when close login window.
But when use this :
I do not know value RCTRL,
I mean, my wrong source row document..... I do not know how use it