- Supports IPv4 + IPv6 and runs on Windows XP, Server 2003 and up.
- Improved server performance & stability under extreme load.
- SOAP server now supports dynamically compiled PRG scripts. Modify server-side SOAP functions without stopping server.
- Added client-side TLS session reuse (server-side session reuse is already enabled by default).
- New high-resolution timer functions.
- New SOAP sample which sends PRG file to server, the server compiles it and returns back a DLL. The client can then load the new DLL and execute any function contained within it. Use on client to provide compiled .PRG scripts without a locally installed compiler. See: http://xb2.net/xb2net/prgScript.htm
- New xbCompile() function compiles Xbase++ PRG file into a DLL.
- OpenSSL updated to v1.1.1k
- Bug fixes and other enhancements.
- Full change log: http://xb2.net/xb2net/changes.htm
Xb2.NET is an essential tool for developing cloud and secure network connected applications. It provides support for low-level socket communications as well as interfaces for WebSocket, Telnet, FTP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, XML, JSON and SOAP. The library also includes automated integration with Let's Encrypt to get, install & renew TLS domain certificates at zero cost.
With Xb2.NET you can easily integrate a native web server into your own Xbase++ application (no need for external services). Use Xbase++ to develop rich HTML5 applications that can run on any device with a browser (desktop, mobile, tablet).
Released in 2002 and continually enhanced, Xb2.NET has matured into a robust tool that you can safely depend on to build mission critical client and server-side applications.
Click here to: