Books/Magazines/Learning Material on Xbase++

This forum is for general support of Xbase++
ridwan

Books/Magazines/Learning Material on Xbase++

#1 Post by ridwan »

I write in clipper & is very new to Xbase++. Have tried to source for goods books or other reading resources to help escalate my learning/programming/coding. However I cant find good reading material to help me escalate my learning curve. & The Alaska Xbase manual doesnt explain much in the programming part. We used to have many good programming books in Clipper. I've read Aleksandar Second Life for Clipper Application & Hybrid Start which I find very very useful. But beside that, there's not much. It would be good if any of you can list and share any Good Books/Magazines/Other reading materials in the area of Xbase Programming for dummies like me would be appreciated. This would also help in expanding & promoting the language we love.

rdonnay
Site Admin

Re: Books/Magazines/Learning Material on Xbase++

#2 Post by rdonnay »

It is doubtful that you will find any books on Xbase++. There is so much to write about Xbase++ that it would take at least a year to write a good book and there would be no money to be made from it.
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.

Herbert

Re: Books/Magazines/Learning Material on Xbase++

#3 Post by Herbert »

Hi
If you know a bit german... I wrote a booklet while i was learning xbase. Perhaps it helps
windowsprogramming_xbaseplus.zip
Short description of important xbase++ things
(566.28 KiB) Downloaded 875 times