Anti-Virus Software and application development

Discussion of any topic that lifts your mind or your spirit
Tom

Re: Anti-Virus Software and application development

#11 Post by Tom »

Addition: The topic of this thread is about application development. We have three computers involved in the build and delivery process, in a small network that is not connected to the internet. It runs outside the infrastructure of our company. If a new version of any component is created (desktop, mobile, tools), it is moved there, after being scanned three times by three different AV tools, and most of the testing, validation and update creation is done there. Then the update (Innosetup) is built, signed and moved back to our infrastructure in order to finalize the testing (different databases, w/wo internet and so on). The upload to our website (unchanged setup) is done on one computer that is used for nothing else. No mail, no browser, nothing but a ftp client.

On the other company systems, we use TrendMicro (enterprise) and MSE.
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."
"Okay, give me a second chance."

rdonnay
Site Admin

#12 Post by rdonnay »

Don't believe in security! Be aware that there's still a high risk,
That's what I have been hearing from all the presidential candidates this year. :angry-extinguishflame:
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.

skiman

#13 Post by skiman »

Don't believe in security! Be aware that there's still a high risk,
In Belgium we hear it since last week, especially in Brussels. 800 schools were closed for two days, also the metro was. Today they will be reopened with extra security. Before it was always far away, suddenly it comes very close.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be