Google Calendar

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
bobvolz

Google Calendar

#1 Post by bobvolz »

Hi: Has anyone developed a way to add an event to a specific Google Calendar. My employees use it so they can see daily delivery events
on their phones. I use xb2Net for most of these types of tasks but I don't see anyone posting to Google.

Bob Volz

skiman

Re: Google Calendar

#2 Post by skiman »

Hi Bob,

If you are using Chilkat there are some samples on their site.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be

bobvolz

#3 Post by bobvolz »

Hi Chris;
I see several code examples on the chilkat site. Which language is the closest to what we use?. I'm assuming Foxpro. Too bad xBase++ was not
included as a language on their site. I know you use chilkat a lot.

Bob Volz

Tom

#4 Post by Tom »

@Bob: Take the FoxPro code. You only have to change the point between objects and methods or ivars to the colon, and the IF-ELSE-construction is a little different, that's mainly it (maybe in addition make all the vars LOCAL created in the code). Chilkat, eXpress++, Xb2.Net and List&Label - these four are the libraries that add tremendous value to my applications. Chilkat offers a wide range of functionalities and very cool online samples.
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."
"Okay, give me a second chance."

k-insis

#5 Post by k-insis »

> Chilkat

Those are ActiveX family of controls, right?

Correct me if I am in wrong direction I think I saw post somewhere not that long ago where you can (afair as part of linked resources) declare activeX controls so they are loaded at .exe start and there is no need for them to be installed onto each machine. Was there such post here?
Tom wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:33 pm @Bob: Take the FoxPro code. You only have to change the point between objects and methods or ivars to the colon, and the IF-ELSE-construction is a little different, that's mainly it (maybe in addition make all the vars LOCAL created in the code). Chilkat, eXpress++, Xb2.Net and List&Label - these four are the libraries that add tremendous value to my applications. Chilkat offers a wide range of functionalities and very cool online samples.

reganc

#6 Post by reganc »

k-insis wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:21 am > Chilkat

Correct me if I am in wrong direction I think I saw post somewhere not that long ago where you can (afair as part of linked resources) declare activeX controls so they are loaded at .exe start and there is no need for them to be installed onto each machine. Was there such post here?
Tom wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:33 pm @Bob: Take the FoxPro code. You only have to change the point between objects and methods or ivars to the colon, and the IF-ELSE-construction is a little different, that's mainly it (maybe in addition make all the vars LOCAL created in the code). Chilkat, eXpress++, Xb2.Net and List&Label - these four are the libraries that add tremendous value to my applications. Chilkat offers a wide range of functionalities and very cool online samples.
https://ilx.alaska-software.com/index.p ... ee-com.47/
Regan Cawkwell
Real Business Applications Ltd
http://www.rbauk.com

k-insis

#7 Post by k-insis »

Many thanks!

Gruss, M.
reganc wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:20 am
k-insis wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 2:21 am > Chilkat

https://ilx.alaska-software.com/index.p ... ee-com.47/

bobvolz

#8 Post by bobvolz »

Hi Guys; Thanks for the advice. I'm going to purchase Chilkat. As far as downloads go I assume I only need the Chilkat activex download. Is that correct. ?
Thanks again.

Bob Volz

reganc

#9 Post by reganc »

bobvolz wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:37 pm Hi Guys; Thanks for the advice. I'm going to purchase Chilkat. As far as downloads go I assume I only need the Chilkat activex download. Is that correct. ?
Thanks again.

Bob Volz
Yep.
Regan Cawkwell
Real Business Applications Ltd
http://www.rbauk.com