Telegram API for Xbase++

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
unixkd

Telegram API for Xbase++

#1 Post by unixkd »

Hi ALL

I read from Telegram that they have API for developers to integrate telegram to existing application and can be downloaded from github but i can get it. Do you have any idea ?

Joe

Auge_Ohr

Re: Telegram API for Xbase++

#2 Post by Auge_Ohr »

as i can say Telegram Database Library (TDLib) is 64 Bit so how do you want to use it with 32 Bit Xbase++ :?:
greetings by OHR
Jimmy

unixkd

#3 Post by unixkd »

Hi Jimmy

I think TDLib is provided as source and can be re-build for any target platform 32/64 bit.

Windows

Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or later.
Download and install gperf. Add the path to gperf.exe to the PATH environment variable.
Install vcpkg.
Run the following commands to install TDLib dependencies using vcpkg:
cd <path to vcpkg>
.\vcpkg.exe install openssl:x64-windows openssl:x86-windows zlib:x64-windows zlib:x86-windows
Download and install CMake; choose "Add CMake to the system PATH" option while installing.
Build TDLib with CMake as explained in building, but instead of cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .. use
cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=<path to vcpkg>\scripts\buildsystems\vcpkg.cmake ..
To build 64-bit TDLib using MSVC, you will need to additionally specify parameter -A x64 to CMake. To build TDLib in Release mode using MSVC, you will need to additionally specify parameter --config Release to the cmake --build . command.

https://core.telegram.org/tdlib/docs/

Joe

Auge_Ohr

#4 Post by Auge_Ohr »

unixkd wrote:I think TDLib is provided as source and can be re-build for any target platform 32/64 bit.
have fun :D
greetings by OHR
Jimmy