California Exodus

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
omni

California Exodus

#1 Post by omni »

Well, not support, but I keep reading about Boise being the fastest growing city in the us because of everybody wanting to get out of California..hope its not effecting you too much...

Fred
Omni

Eugene Lutsenko
Location: Russia, Southern federal district, city of Krasnodar

Re: California Exodus

#2 Post by Eugene Lutsenko »

EARTHQUAKE PREDICTION FOR THE CALIFORNIA'S SAN ANDREAS SPLIT USING AUTOMATIC SYSTEM COGNITIVE ANALYSIS
On the basis of local semantic information of the models of California the dependence of parameters seismic activity on the position of the space objects has been investigated and the model of short-term earthquake prediction has been created. The formal criteria of astronomical parameters of high informative value in the preparation and implementation of earthquakes have been established. On the example of semantic models, we have developed criteria for seismic hazard zones for individual study of the region of California 2x2 degrees of longitude and latitude with regard to the intended depth of the hypo-center and magnitude of possible earthquakes
http://ej.kubagro.ru/2013/07/pdf/93.pdf

rdonnay
Site Admin

#3 Post by rdonnay »

Do you want to know how it's affecting us?

1. My apartment rent keeps rising $50 per week.

2. eXpress++ users who have been to my devcons in the past will find that the next one will cost more due to rising hotel rates.

3. See my posting in "Zen" about the scooters they have dropped all over town.
http://bb.donnay-software.com/donnay/vi ... f=3&t=2480

4. The L.A. Dodgers are moving to Boise. They are tearing down my apartments and draining the pond to build the new stadium.

5. They are building a nuclear power plant on the river to handle the Bitcoin power requirements.

6. They already started building a Trump Tower in downtown Boise. Trump wants to appeal to his Idaho base.

7. Amazon is moving their headquarters to Boise.

8. Elon Musk is practicing Mars landings in the potato farm adjacent to my daughter's property and recruiting Californians to be the first to get away from the earthquakes. He is teaching them how to grow potatoes on Mars.

9. My annual subscription price, starting in 2019, will be $10,000.

10. I'm moving my support organization to Bangladesh.
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.

sdenjupol148

#4 Post by sdenjupol148 »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Bobby

Eugene Lutsenko
Location: Russia, Southern federal district, city of Krasnodar

#5 Post by Eugene Lutsenko »

Nightmare and horror. Nuclear power can not be built on the river, faults and close groundwater. It's easier, but very dangerous.

rdonnay
Site Admin

#6 Post by rdonnay »

Nightmare and horror.
:animals-dogrun: :angry-screaming: :angry-extinguishflame: :occasion-happyhalloween:
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.