Please help with ticket type printing format, dcprinton

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
Jose Marte

Please help with ticket type printing format, dcprinton

#1 Post by Jose Marte »

Greetings, for all, in case you did not read my last comment, again, thank you, thank you very much for all your help on the topic you published above, everything came out very well, thank you. They are a wonderful group, I am more than happy to have joined with you, maybe I am the least experienced in this express library, I have a small billing system in clipper and so far I am trying to change the image and everything else in the system , I'm taking it to graphics, before it was all text, but nothing, thank you.

Now, I have a small problem when printing the invoice or ticket using DCPRINTON, if the invoice or ticket is small everything ok, but if you have several items, I cut to the size of a page and some items and the end of the invoice Or ticket does not print, I've done everything I could, but I do not know how to put the size or type of paper that for this case is a 3-inch roll, I'm attaching a picture of a normal invoice or tickets and in a Small example of how I'm doing. If you can thank me to see a moment this situation to see if I can solve it, thank you.

In the photo is an example of how it is printed with little items the invoice or tickets so it should leave normal, but when it has many items, cut it to the size of a 9½x11 sheet and does not finish the printing process.

In the p.jpg file is the example of what I'm doing

The anticipated graces, I hope they can help me and forgive so much introduction and so much to write
Attachments
Example of the program
Example of the program
p.jpg (345.77 KiB) Viewed 5664 times
Example of an invoice or ticket as printed
Example of an invoice or ticket as printed
IMG-20170503-WA0005.jpeg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 5664 times

skiman

Re: Please help with ticket type printing format, dcprinton

#2 Post by skiman »

Hin,

You need to change the form in the printer properties. Normally you can set it to 'Continuous'. Then it will cut when you stop printing.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be