eXpress++ build 253

This forum is for eXpress++ general support.
altiy

eXpress++ build 253

#1 Post by altiy »

Hi, Mr. Donnay

Sorry, looks like I posted this message to wrong board, that's while I repeat it here again.

Is it possible to get a demo or trial version of this build? I had downloaded demo from https://donnay-software.com/ and got just build 237, which is very old. Can you help me?

Many thanks in advance

--
Altiy Zemlytskiy

RDalzell

Re: eXpress++ build 253

#2 Post by RDalzell »

Altiy,

Based upon everything that I have seen and used;
add to that the user contributions which enhance this product;
add to that the quick response and frequent and significant updates/upgrades;
add to that the support which is provided not just by Roger, but many of the very intelligent users of eXpress++;

This will be the least expensive and most beneficial product for xBase++ you will ever purchase!

Best regards,
Rick

bwolfsohn

#3 Post by bwolfsohn »

What Rick said..

You can see the source and make a well educated decision based upon what you see in version 237.

This is the best supported product in the xbase++ world..

Brian
Brian Wolfsohn
Retired and traveling around the country to music festivals in my RV.
OOPS.. Corona Virus, so NOT traveling right now...
http://www.breadmanrises.com
FB travel group: The Breadman Rises

altiy

#4 Post by altiy »

Rick, Brian

Many thanks for your support.

Altiy

rdonnay
Site Admin

#5 Post by rdonnay »

Altiy -

I sent you a private email with download instructions for the full version of eXpress++.
I no longer support a demo version because I think it is too difficult to evaluate this kind of product without seeing exactly what you will receive in the package including source code.

I am probably the only developer in the Xbase world who relies on a "trust" relationship with his customers.

What this means is that I trust that anyone who uses eXpress++ to develop their own application will realize the benefit that arises from being part of a large community of eXpress++ users and that it is incumbent upon such users to keep this community strong by paying for the use of eXpress++. By doing so, you inspire me to want to continue supporting the product instead of getting on my Harley and riding into the sunset.

I also know that anyone who would invest time to learn and use eXpress++ must be a true professional and I also know that professional programmers pay for their tools.

I hope you will choose to join our eXpress++ community.

Roger
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.