Happy New Year

This forum is for posting of useful information
RDalzell

Happy New Year

#1 Post by RDalzell »

Wishing all a Happy, Healthy and Prosperious New Years.

Most especially the healthy side for Roger, no more helicopter rides except for the scenic variety.

Again, I want to express my appreciation for everybody who has contributed to Roger's hard work and has made eXpress++ such a wonderful product.

Best of everything to everybody,

Rick

rdonnay
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year

#2 Post by rdonnay »

Rick -

I wish you and and the eXpress++ community a great 2011. The year 2010 was a very good year for me. No accidents, no surgeries, no computer crashes, no viruses. I got to spend much more time with my friends here in Boise and I got to walk 3 miles every single day. Today I walked 5 miles. I also have been very pleased with phpBB and hope that our community feels the way I do about it.

I also had a busy consulting schedule in 2010 which kept me from getting out a new eXpress++ release, but it will be coming soon.

I look forward to 2011 and hopefully the release of Arctica. I also hope that Alaska can absorb some of the FoxPro community but I feel very skeptical about this. They have been paralyzed by Microsoft group-think.

I still loving working in Xbase++ and I feel it will serve us well for many years to come.
Hopefully, our community will be as strong in 2021 as it is in 2011.

Roger
The eXpress train is coming - and it has more cars.

bwolfsohn

Re: Happy New Year

#3 Post by bwolfsohn »

What roger said...

All the best to each and every one of you..
Brian Wolfsohn
Retired and traveling around the country to music festivals in my RV.
OOPS.. Corona Virus, so NOT traveling right now...
http://www.breadmanrises.com
FB travel group: The Breadman Rises