BOA Presentation (Build Online Applications)

Announcements about new features or events.
skiman

BOA Presentation (Build Online Applications)

#1 Post by skiman »

Hi All,

In the week op 9 May, there will be a presentation of the BOA-platform.

Below some info about how I see the possibilities of BOA.
BOA is an unique application that allows you to build powerful and user friendly web applications in a quick and simple way without needing any knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript or any other webtool.

This application offers a solution to developers worldwide so you can build an online version for your existing products in no time to satisfy the needs of your customers. Thanks to BOA you can utilize the yearlong investments into your development of your business software again, and even more, you can continue to use the development environment that you’re used to.

Probably every developer who wanted to school himself into a web developer came to the conclusion that web development is a whole different world. That’s also one of the main reasons why teams who build web applications most of the time split the tasks between front-end and back-end developers. As a developer of legacy desktop applications you are both.

BOA is made for developers who most of the time create very specific applications on demand and who don’t have a whole team at their side. BOA becomes your frond-end developer and will provide the powerful, modern and responsive web application that your clients are asking for.

Thanks to BOA you’re able to offer your clients in short term a solution that utilizes modern technologies fulfilling all the client’s needs. BOA opens the door to the web application market.
If some of you on the eXPress++ forum would be interested, they can also join.

The presentation will be at 6PM Brussels time, I suppose this will work for some of you? If possible it will be recorded, so I can post the link afterwards. It will be on 9,10,11 or 12 May. Once the exact date is known, I will post it.

If you are interested, let me know. I will send the invitation link to take part to the online presentation as soon as everything is set.

You can visit the site https://www.boa-platform.com to check the possibilities. The documentation is reworked at this moment and will be available soon.
Last edited by skiman on Tue May 03, 2022 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be

Tom

Re: BOA Presentation (Build Online Applications)

#2 Post by Tom »

Looks like the session will be on may 11th, hosted either with Zoom or with Jitsi.
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."
"Okay, give me a second chance."

Tom

#3 Post by Tom »

Hi, Chris.

Eleven guys decided to have this on may 11th, 6 p.m. If the Jitsi server would be used, a grabber software would be needed for making a video of this. We could also use my Zoom account, which allows video recordings. Anyway, an invation to this would be also posted here.
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."

skiman

#4 Post by skiman »

Hi Tom,

Yes, I saw it on the Xbaseforum.

If it is possible to use your Zoom account, that is probably the best option.

Meanwhile the documentation is online, it contains info about the definition of all the elements and a lot of screenshots.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be

Wolfgang Ciriack

#5 Post by Wolfgang Ciriack »

Hello Chris,
You can visit the site www.boa-platform.com to check the possibilities. The documentation is reworked at this moment and will be available soon.
The link in this post from you is wrong, it leads to bb.donnay-software.com.

Edit: Hm, in this copy of your writing, the link works, in your original post not.

Tom

#6 Post by Tom »

If it is possible to use your Zoom account, that is probably the best option.
I will post the invitation link on may 11th. If you want to record the session, you must use the Windows Client for Zoom.
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."

skiman

#7 Post by skiman »

Tom wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:20 am I will post the invitation link on may 11th. If you want to record the session, you must use the Windows Client for Zoom.
Ok, perfect.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be

skiman

#8 Post by skiman »

Hi,

On the website https://www.boa-platform.com there is a demo version available for a complete test of the possibilities.

Today I created a video of 10 minutes with a little demo of EON, an online invoicing application, completely build with BOA and Xbase++. This way it will be easier to see the possibilities and what you can achieve with the system.

Here is the Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I54T837HWZY

Sorry for my bad English. It's been a long time I spoke it.
Best regards,

Chris.
www.aboservice.be

Tom

#9 Post by Tom »

Here we go. Tomorrow (may 11th) at 6 pm (Amsterdam, Berlin, Rom, Stockholm, Wien):

Thema: Xbase++/BOA-Presentation
Uhrzeit: 11.Mai.2022 06:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rom, Stockholm, Wien
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."

Tom

#10 Post by Tom »

Thanks a lot for your impressing presentation, Chris.

@Regan: Was good to see you! :)
Best regards,
Tom

"Did I offend you?"
"No."